Welcome to Soul Serenity's new home in the world wide web!
We are a small, friendly FC located on Phoenix server, Chaos datacenter. Our goal is to provide our members an online home where we can all relax and enjoy ourselves. If you are interested in joining us, you can do so by submitting an application or contacting us directly in game. In latter case, search for Ara Kirani.
Please enjoy your stay!
ALL SAINTS WAKE 2017
with «Soul» and friends!
Event @ 7 PM→ server time
Come to the FC house!
Ward 10, Plot 2
Patch 4.1, The Legend Returns, is scheduled to release in early October!
The patch titles will offer hints into what is going to happen to Doma and Ala Mhigo in the 4.x series.
- New main scenario quests
- New sidequests: Hildibrand
- New beast tribe: The Kojin
- One new dungeon: The Drowned City of Skalla
- New trial: Shinryu - The Royal Menagerie (Extreme), difficulty will be on the V2S-V3S level (think Thordan EX)
- Super Savage stuff for hc players: Unending Coil of Bahamut (Ultimate), rewards a weapon of the same ilvl as from V4S, only different looking (no weekly lockout for farming weapons)
- New Alliance raid: Return to Ivalice: Rabanastre ("In the world of FFXIV, the Final Fantasy Tactics story is a well-known fairy tale known by anyone from Garlemald. Keeping the FFT story as a base, it also has an essence of FFXII. Return to Ivalice has been designed in such a way that those who do not know either of these can also enjoy it as well. Players will enter Rabanastre as the first part of their journey." The patch art features Ramza and Delita)
- Housing updates: Shirogane plots open for sale!! + moving feature (more on that in the next live letter hopefully), swimming in ALL residential areas, changes to Goblet and Lavender Beds
- Alliance raids roulette
- Squadron update: dungeon exploration! also level cap increase and glamours
- Lost Canals of Uznair update: can now drop a map that'll let us proceed deeper into the canals once we are kicked out of the first instance (includes new rooms, new mechanics)
- New custom delivery client for gatherers/crafters (think Zhloe), reset moved to Tuesdays
- Bards get 'Perform': individual notes as actions, so bards can play real songs!
- Beast tribe currencies and the venture scrips will be moved to the currently list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Cross-world updates: friendlist, /tells, able to form alliances, pvp custom matches
- New PVP mode in 4.15: The Rivals (alliance VS alliance, we'll be riding different kinds of machina including Cruise Chaser)
♦♦ A week to go until the Stormblood early access! ♦♦
Goodbye Heavensward, welcome Stormblood! gathering @ 8 PM-ish tonight on Saturday 10th
Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward launched on June 2015. We got new classes and a new race, and entered Ishgard. What were you thinking, two years ago? Did you have expectations, and were they, in the end, met?
Let's gather up to chat about these two+ years of Final Fantasy XIV. Old player, new player, a returner — doesn't matter. Didn't get to 60, didn't gear up? Unless you stayed under lvl 50, you probably have some kind of memories of the expansion. Enjoyed the story? What plot twist stayed with you? Was anything a surprise, did something disappoint you? How about any of the FC events; did you take part, did you have fun?
If you have any favorite glamours you used, show them off!
Just log in around 8 PM GMT and join us at the FC house!
Stuff to do depending on the peeps
- Minion giveaway
- HW primals (practises, kills if we can, fun with wiping regardless)
- Alexander normal/savage (the floors we can do)
- Void Ark → Weeping City → Dun Scaith
- Group screenshots!
- Tour in Ishgard and Heavensward areas?
(No, this post is not late. An Ara is never late, nor is she early. She arrives precisely when she means to. Look, the HW and SB launch trailers! /runs)