Welcome to Soul Serenity's new home in the world wide web!
We are a small, friendly FC located on Phoenix server, Chaos datacenter. Our goal is to provide our members an online home where we can all relax and enjoy ourselves. If you are interested in joining us, you can do so by submitting an application or contacting us directly in game. In latter case, search for Ara Kirani.
Please enjoy your stay!
★ Become a Star ★
- Create a solo or a group number to perform to others: it can be a macro'ed dance, a strip show (we know you are going to, Draven), fancy gear swapping magical girl transformation, or just a visit on the stage to show off your amazing glamour while making poses and interacting with the crowd. Do a mini fashion show. Tell XIV related (dad) jokes. Do a monologue. Roast someone (with their consent). There is no limit as long as it's possible in the game!
- Participating in this isn't mandatory; you can just watch.
- This is not a contest, but a way to engage and have fun. So no pressure whatsoever.
- Instead of one grand prize every participant gets to choose one thing from the market board valued 100,000-200,000 Gil maximum. So sign up! (Gear, minions, mounts, bardings, furniture, these are all for grabs.)
♫ Be glamorous. Be captivating. Be bold. Be a Songbird. ♫
- Although the general theme of the party is in the catchphrase, you don't have to dress in the Little Ladies's Day event outfit or use the /songbird emote. The main thing is to be as sparkly, fabulous, glamorous as possible — and that's it. Interpret it as you like. I mean, if we accept cowboy strippers as fantasy/fairytale characters/creatures, I'm sure we can consider anything sufficiently superstar-ly. Superstar-ic. Superstar-ish.... something.
- If all else fails, you can always do an U turn and come up with the ugliest glamour you can imagine. I mean, superstars have their downs as well as their ups, so why hide it? Stardom isn't glamorous, it's terrible. Show that.
- For your musical needs I'm moving the Orchestrion behind the stage: feel free to use it.
- You can discuss ideas and plans with others, including me. This is not a contest, after all.
✚ ... and more ✚
- Let me know if you have any ideas while I'm coming up with more!
Main Story Quests
"Tidings from Gyr Abania" > The Rising Stones 6,6 > Tataru
Main scenario quest "An Ending to Mark a New Beginning" must be completed
Beast Tribe Quests (Moonlift Dance)
"When Good Dragons Go Bad" > Idyllshire 6,7 > Drydox
Main scenario quest "Heavensward" and the quests "The Nest of Honor," "A Symbiotic Friendship," and "The Zenith of Craftsmanship" must be completed
"The Last Pillar to Fall" > The Rising Stones 6,5 > Unukalhai
Quest "Balance unto All" must be completed
"A Demonic Duplicate" > The Rising Stones 6,5 > Unukalhai
Quest "The Last Pillar to Fall" must be completed
Sohm Al (Hard)
"The Fires of Sohm Al" > Idyllshire 4,8 > Gossamer Moogle
Main scenario quest "Heavensward" must be completed
"Where Shadows Reign" > The Sea of Clouds 6,5 > Stacia
Quest "Freedom for Our Skies" must be completed
Side Quests (eyeglasses emote)
"An Egi by Any Other Name" > Limsa Lominsa 4,11 > Thubyrgeim
Quest "Primal Burdens" must be completed
"Fiery Wings, Fiery Hearts" > Idyllshire 7,6 > Walking Atlas
Main scenario quest "Heavensward" must be completed and you must have obtained every Lanner mount
"The Proud and the Pointy-eyed" > Ishgard 9,11 > Cyr
Quest "Don't Trust Anyone over Sixty" must be completed
"The Student Body's Revenge" > Ishgard 8,7 > Briardien
Quest "Finding Ulaa" must be completed
"Born Again Anima" > Azys Lla 7,11 > Ardashir
Quest "Future Proof" must be completed
- Hold Crtl while viewing the map
- Test "Equip previous Set" and "Equip Following Set"
- Try the search feature in the Journal window
- Check out Duty Finder settings
- Check out new Novice Network features
- Check out the Raid Finder window
- Check out the Log Filters
- Check out EXTRAS in the Actions & Traits window
- Check out Quick Chat in the Actions & Traits window
- Talk to Grand Company's quatermaster
- Check out Squadron windows
- Check out "Paintings" section within Market Board
- Experiment with Egi glamours
- Set Keybind "Target Own Companion"
- Check out the Party Finder window
- Check out the Contact List window
- Check out the Fitting Room window
- Character Configuration > UI Settings > Display help text when using cross-type main commands
- Character Configuration > UI Settings > Display Pop-up Text
- Character Configuration > UI Settings > Pop-up Text size
- Character Configuration > UI Settings > Display registered duties in Timers
- Character Configuration > UI Settings > Display duty registration details in Timers
- Character Configuration > Hotbar settings
- Character Configuration > Log Window Settings > Display World name in chat log when is another server
- System Configuration > Other Settings > Group Pose/Idling Camera Settings
- System Configuration > Gamepad Settings > Enable window zoom via R3
Other things to do
- Check out Battlehall
- Check out NPC Material Supplier & Housing Merchant in a housing area
- Check out Idyllshire
- Check out Bertana in Idyllshire 5,5
- Check out NPC Joyous Painter and preview paintings in Idyllshire 4,6
- Keep Company Workshop up to date
- Obtain Garo event items
- Use a database to overview new items
- Obtain new orchestrion rolls
- Obtain new Triple Triad cards
- Fish new big fishes