Patch 4.1, The Legend Returns, is scheduled to release in early October!
The patch titles will offer hints into what is going to happen to Doma and Ala Mhigo in the 4.x series.
- New main scenario quests
- New sidequests: Hildibrand
- New beast tribe: The Kojin
- One new dungeon: The Drowned City of Skalla
- New trial: Shinryu - The Royal Menagerie (Extreme), difficulty will be on the V2S-V3S level (think Thordan EX)
- Super Savage stuff for hc players: Unending Coil of Bahamut (Ultimate), rewards a weapon of the same ilvl as from V4S, only different looking (no weekly lockout for farming weapons)
- New Alliance raid: Return to Ivalice: Rabanastre ("In the world of FFXIV, the Final Fantasy Tactics story is a well-known fairy tale known by anyone from Garlemald. Keeping the FFT story as a base, it also has an essence of FFXII. Return to Ivalice has been designed in such a way that those who do not know either of these can also enjoy it as well. Players will enter Rabanastre as the first part of their journey." The patch art features Ramza and Delita)
- Housing updates: Shirogane plots open for sale!! + moving feature (more on that in the next live letter hopefully), swimming in ALL residential areas, changes to Goblet and Lavender Beds
- Alliance raids roulette
- Squadron update: dungeon exploration! also level cap increase and glamours
- Lost Canals of Uznair update: can now drop a map that'll let us proceed deeper into the canals once we are kicked out of the first instance (includes new rooms, new mechanics)
- New custom delivery client for gatherers/crafters (think Zhloe), reset moved to Tuesdays
- Bards get 'Perform': individual notes as actions, so bards can play real songs!
- Beast tribe currencies and the venture scrips will be moved to the currently list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Cross-world updates: friendlist, /tells, able to form alliances, pvp custom matches
- New PVP mode in 4.15: The Rivals (alliance VS alliance, we'll be riding different kinds of machina including Cruise Chaser)
No comments available.